April 5, 2008

To Transfer or Not?

I have been battling with myself these past few weeks. I have yet to decide whether I am going to switch colleges or not. There are, of course, pros and cons with whatever decision I make but I have yet to weigh them out seriously and come up with a final answer. I like the school that I am in now... I have gained lots of knowledge and friends with this school and I'd have to admit that it has grown on me already. But I was told I have better options with the school that I am thinking of moving to. It's a tough decision to make but it's one I have to do soon! This semester is practically over and I'd have to make the necessary arrangements if I decide to transfer. I hope the clouds would clear soon so I can see clearly what I need to do...

No comments: